Charcuterie Board Care Instructions
Here are a few care tips to keep your board looking good for years to come:
- Hand wash only, not dishwasher safe.
- Use a clean cloth or non-abrasive scrubby with dish soap and warm water to clean your board. Rinse well with warm water. Wipe it dry with a clean towel.
- Do not submerge or let it sit in water.
- Recommend re-treating the board with a food safe oil or wax frequently in order to repel food particles and prevent stains and cracks in the wood. It’s best to treat the board at least once a month and twice a month if used often. (Walrus cutting board oil or wax are great options!)
- Make sure that the board is clean and dry before re-treating.