1. How do I care for my charcuterie board?
Here are a few care tips to keep your board looking good for years to come:
- Hand wash only, not dishwasher safe.
- Use a clean cloth or non-abrasive scrubby with dish soap and warm water to clean your board. Rinse well with warm water. Wipe it dry with a clean towel.
- Do not submerge or let it sit in water.
- Recommend re-treating the board with a food safe oil or wax frequently in order to repel food particles and prevent stains and cracks in the wood. It’s best to treat the board at least once a month and twice a month if used often. (Walrus cutting board oil or wax are great options!)
- Make sure that the board is clean and dry before re-treating.
2. Do you take on custom woodworking projects?
Yes! I have done several custom projects for clients in the Bow Valley and Calgary area. From custom wooden game boards to custom cabinetry or bespoke furniture.
You can get in touch with me by email at email@example.com to chat about what you have in mind!
4. Do you ship to the USA?
Yes! Prints, paintings and charcuterie boards are available for shipment to the USA - shipping costs will be added to your order on checkout based on the size, quantity and shipping location.
4. Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately at this time I do not ship outside of Canada/USA.