Three Sisters Charcuterie BoardRegular price $200.00 CAD
Black walnut charcuterie board featuring a hand carved image of the Three Sisters mountains in Canmore, Alberta. Load up the board with your favourite cheeses, meats, meat alternatives (for those vegetarians/vegans out there), nuts and dried fruits and enjoy for years to come!
Every board is made to order and individually carved, making each one a truly unique and functional art piece. The carving is then inlayed with food-safe epoxy and lovingly finished with several coats of food safe protective oil.
Three sizes are available, with the exact shape and size of each board dependent on the wood available/used:
Small - approx 12"x12", with 1 recessed jar/cup holder
Medium - approx 8"x24" (or 12"x18"), with 1 or 2 recessed jar/cup holders (depends on board shape)
Large - approx 12"x24", with 2 recessed jar/cup holders
If you would like a larger, custom sized board please Contact Me.
There are many options for epoxy colour other than what is shown in the photos - everything from pearl white, silver, black to different shades of blue, turquoise, green, red, purple, etc. You can put a Note on your order during checkout regarding what colour you would like and I will be in touch after you place your order to confirm your colour choice!
Lead Time & Shipping
Each board is custom made to order and takes approximately 2 weeks to make. Local pickup is available in Canmore, Alberta and free delivery to Calgary is available. Shipping is available to other Canadian destinations for a flat rate of $25.
Here are a few care tips to keep your board looking good for years to come:
- Hand wash only, not dishwasher safe.
- Use a clean cloth or non-abrasive scrubby with dish soap and warm water to clean your board. Rinse well with warm water. Wipe it dry with a clean towel.
- Do not submerge or let it sit in water.
- Recommend re-treating the board with a food safe oil or wax frequently in order to repel food particles and prevent stains and cracks in the wood. It’s best to treat the board at least once a month and twice a month if used often. (Walrus cutting board oil or wax are great options!)
- Make sure that the board is clean and dry before re-treating.